The 2023 Conference of the European Airway Management Society (EAMS) in early October is a very special event in Europe.
- As the society will celebrate it 20-YEAR ANNIVERSARY bringing together the leaders of the society, that were also the leaders in airway management. EAMS will use this special moment to honor and celebrate airway enthusiasts who contributed to science, clinical development, patient safety or education.
- Experts will present airway management state of the art applicated to clinical practice.
- Keynote lectures by well-known airway researchers will open and close the conference days addressing the newest scientific achievements, clinical practice guidelines, and cutting-edge developments in airway management.
- Lectures will be provided by representatives of US-based Society of Airway Management (SAM) and UK-based Difficult Airway Society (DAS)
- Most importantly, the conference will offer plenty of room for meetings, networking, and personal encounters during hands-on sessions, meet-the-expert discussion, pro & con sessions, educational sessions, new developments from industry and independent inventors of devices and strategies, the coffee breaks and the social encounters in the evenings.
- All the relevant industry partners engaged in airway management will be present at the Lago Maggiore to present the newest advances in the field.
- New and for the first time, the conference will have a special resident learning track, which aims to teach all the theoretical and practical airway competences required by the European curriculum to become a specialist in anesthesia and intensive care medicine.
- The newest airway management science will be presented in the poster sessions and during the oral presentation. Best posters and best oral presentation will be honored. All Abstracts will be published in the society’s journal Trends in anaesthesia and Critical Care.
- Pre-course workshops and course will teach specific topics and competences in half and one day formats.
- Traditionally EAMS selects the best video or photo about airway management that will be submitted to the conference visual material competition.
- FInally being at EAMS 2023 Conference will be a unique opportunity for all airway enthusiasts to listen, learn, discuss together and keep updated on core airway management topics in 2023...don't miss it!
- Stay tuned, this conference endorsed and supported by national and international societies in the field will announce soon more information about speakers, workshop leaders, and special issues of the conference.
The 20-year celebration of the European Airway Management Society will provide plenty of opportunities to meet colleagues and friends, exchange ideas, network on scientific projects and research.
A dedicated track for residents aligned with the European Training Requirements
in Anaesthesiology 2022, Domain 1.4. Airway Management, UEMS.EU.
Three days of interprofessional, interdisciplinary airway management to improve clinical practice and patient safety
- 9 concept lectures on fundamental topics in airway management
by international recognized experts
- 6 plenary sessions discussing current important core airway topics
- 26 Hands-on Workshops covering broad areas of airway management
skills and devices
- 22 Meet the Expert sessions
- 4 Escape Room sessions
- 8 Full scale simulation sessions
- 8 Abstract sessions and “Best oral presentation award”
- 5 Pre-conference courses
- A large Industry exhibition
The organizing and scientific committee of the 20-year anniversary European Airway Management Conference.